Monday, February 7, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day for healing - tonight is for whining about the bowel prep

I have just got to thank you guys for taking the time to read this blog.  It has been rather intermittent, and pretty much all Gussie-focused. But you have been gracious about that.

I have been so very blessed by God!  Physically strong despite that cancer- I did yoga for an hour today, and walked briskly for over 3 miles, took a midterm in the college class on the second half of the Old Testament.  And I absolutely loved that I got to talk to and get texts from so many precious family and friends throughout the day.  Thanks!! 

The bottom line is that God is in control - what a relief!   I am trying to do my part of getting healthy, but I totally trust the Great Physician to take care of me. It feels so nice to be so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment